Wednesday 12 October 2011

Ronin Tattooing- Promotional portraits

As much as I try to be precise about what I and the client expect from a photoshoot, sometimes things will surprise you. Yesterday I took a couple more promotional snaps for Ronin Tattooing in Cottesloe, these ones of the lovely Tahlee. The whole shoot we were drooling over the smells of the african and chinese restaurants nearby. I've photographed her three times now, and she's easily the most comfortable person I've ever photographed. There were quite a number of photos I liked from the shoot, but I was really enjoying these ones here with the warm tones. Max, my assistant, couldn't help but compliment Tahlee on her beautiful bright eyes.





1 comment:

  1. I love these photos. I would really love to use one of them for a book cover on one of my novels. How would I be able to work that out with you?

    JM Schroder

    ReplyDelete